Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:14:37 -0500
> XML would make it easier for me (and others) to maintain my
> information--but not if I also have to maintain an HTML version.

You don't have to maintain an HTML version.  You convert from
XML to HTML with XSLT.

Well, that's better than having to edit twice, but there's
still the proctalgia of re-generating and serving both AND
making the switch transparent to the viewer (lest I get
lots of e-mails saying, "What the heck is an XML version
and why doesn't that link work?"

But you may be right that there's not enough demand.

--
Wes Groleau
http://AFATDS/~wwgrol