Help for CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS Archives

CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS Home

CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS  September 2011, Week 5

CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS September 2011, Week 5

ICSR2011 Tutorial track is now open for registration

See Swee Lan <[log in to unmask]>

See Swee Lan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:09:15 +0800

ICSR2011 Tutorial track is now open for registration!

The ICSR2011 tutorial track is targeted at researchers and students working in the interdisciplinary domain of Human-Robot Interaction (http://www.icsr2011.org/tutorial.html). We are happy to invite researchers and students to attend:
1) Joint Action for Social Robotics: How to Build a Robot that Works Together with Several Humans
2) Tutorial on evaluation in human-robot interaction - Integrating system and user centred perspectives

The best of all: The conference registration gives you access to the tutorial track for no additional cost! Be quick, availability is limited to 20 participants per tutorial!

Conference registration rates:
Rates:              Early registration        Regular registration        Late / On-site registration
Normal rate         € 350.00                  € 400.00                    € 450.00
Student rate        € 150                     € 225.00                    € 275.00
Deadlines:          Until 4-10-2011           Until 4-11-2011             After 4-11-2011

Registration Fees Include:
 *   Lunch and two coffee breaks for each day
 *   One ticket to attend the welcome reception
 *   One ticket to attend the banquet
 *   One conference proceedings
 *   One conference bag and souvenir
 *   Access to the tutorials / workshop on November 23

Registration at: http://www.icsr2011.org/regis.html