Craig wrote:
> > Unless something else pops It looks like my options are
> >   1) Use thin bindings to whatever C library the DB vendor supplies.
> >   2) Write thick bindings to the vendor supplied C library.
> >   3) Use thin bindings to ODBC.
> >   4) Use Pascal Obry's bindings to ODBC.

Wes answered:
> If you are going to re-write the body anyway, can you use #4 as a starting
> point?
>
> --
> Wes Groleau
> http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau

And I'll be glad to integrate this work as part of the Databases
distribution of course :)

Pascal.

--|------------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                               Team-Ada Member |
--|                                                           |
--| EDF-DER-IPN-SID- T T I                                    |
--|                       Intranet: http://cln46gb            |
--| Bureau N-023            e-mail: [log in to unmask]         |
--| 1 Av Général de Gaulle  voice : +33-1-47.65.50.91         |
--| 92141 Clamart CEDEX     fax   : +33-1-47.65.50.07         |
--| FRANCE                                                    |
--|
--|           http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry
--|
--|   "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"