Colin,
My wife really liked Skansholm's (??) Ada From The Beginning.
Back when it was the recommended text at Adelaide Uni.

There is an updated Ada95 from the beginning but I have no
direct experience with it.

Greg
Greg Bek  mailto:[log in to unmask]
Product Manager
Rational Software, Cupertino CA 95014
Ph: +1 408 863 4394   Fax: + 1 408 863 4180