> Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:40:17 -0500
> From: "Brashear, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Ada Letters March 2000 issue on line!
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> This is not good of ACM.  I'm no longer an ACM member (but am a SIGAda
> member), so I cannot
> access the ACM site.
> As a dues-paying member of SIGAda, I ought to get my copy of Ada Letters!
>
> (Yes, I know you can't do anything about that -- nor can Pat.  It's the
> system!)
>
> Phil
>
> Philip W. Brashear
> EDS Conformance Testing Center
> 4646 Needmore Road, Bin 46
> P.O. Box 24593
> Dayton, OH  45424-0593
> (937) 237-4510
> http://www.eds-conform.com

You can create a "non-ACM-Member" account at ACM & give your SIGAda # where it
asks for ACM #.  Then you can use this account to get at the SIGAda pages.  (It
worked for me, anyway.  I am also SIGAda only.)

P. S. Norby

 "Software engineers are, in many ways, similar to normal people"

        --  Scott Adams

"No excuses.  No embarrassment.  No apologies...
 Ada -- the most trusted and powerful programming language
 on earth, or in space." -- S. Tucker Taft

(Speaking only for myself)