Richard Riehle wrote:

>For example, there is still a large readership
>devoted to I-8051 processors and others in that category.

>The reality is that Ada does not meet the needs of these
>programmers, largely because

>                    1) There are no Ada compilers,

I had a look at ESP's website last night and I searched for Ada. It came up with
15 or so matches (most of which were Green Hills advertising), but I'm sure I
saw a list that suggested there *was* an Ada compiler targetted to the 8051. I
remember it because I was surprised to find it, but I'll check again tonight in
case I'm wrong.

John