Great, it's easy to port Ada83 to and Ada95 compiler.  Big deal!  There is absolutely no mention of Ada's support for their million line system, reduced defect rates, or worker productivity.  I got the impression that they used Ada 'cause they were told to.  As is typical of the modern manager/coach, they are much more interested is team interaction and migration plans than the technology.

Just my two cents, and certainly not the views or opinions of The Boeing Company.  ;-)

        - John Harbaugh