As true as the statement that it took years to get a certified Ada compiler
might be, how long did it take to get the first certified C or C++ compiler?

Rush Kester
Charter member Team Ada
Software Systems Engineer
AdaSoft at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab.
email:  [log in to unmask]
phone: (240) 228-3030 (live M-F 9:30am-4:30pm, voicemail anytime)
fax:   (240) 228-6779
http://hometown.aol.com/rwkester/myhomepage/index.html