At 09:51 AM 6/7/2000 -0500, W. Wesley Groleau x4923 wrote:

>It was stated in a Team-Ada post some months ago.  Last time I tried to get
>into the archives, it required a SIG-Ada password.

There is no password protection on the archives.  A list of all of the
lists maintained by SIGAda volunteers and links to their archives (those
that keep them) can be found at

http://acm.org/sigada/lists/acm_lists.html

Once you get to an archives page you can use their search engine to find
those postings of interest to you.

John

John W. McCormick                [log in to unmask]
Computer Science Department      [log in to unmask]
University of Northern Iowa      voice (319) 273-2618
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0507       fax (319) 273-7123
http://www.cs.uni.edu/~mccormic/