Tom Moran writes:
 >   In case anyone has failed to notice, David has done *a lot* to help
 > Ada programs use/be used by MS's COM et al.  See www.adapower.com
 > or recent Gnat's.

I probably edited a little bit too much out of Richard Conn's emails.
I realize that David has done not just a lot, but an enormous amount
to help Ada programmers on MS platforms.

From the thread I poorly quoted it seems like some people (or rather
one person) thought David was very anti-MS.

My apologies if anyone thought I was questioning David's dedication.

 Life is short.                  | Craig Spannring
      Bike hard, ski fast.       | [log in to unmask]
  When all you've got is Perl, everything feels like a smashed thumb