From: EXT C. Daniel Cooper [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25. oktober 2000 17:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assitance required (Ada coding standards)

|  Are there web sites that have Ada coding standard documents?  I was
|  asked by a friend to find him a set of coding standards and I drew a
|  blank.

While not in a "coding standard" format, an in-depth critique of
Ada95 language constructs (issues and risks) can be found at:

http://www.ora.on.ca/adaguidelines.html

Adv Computing Technologist | processes       | All opinions are mine |
206-655-3519               | + architectures | and may not represent |
[log in to unmask]  |   = systems     | those of my employer. |