"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" wrote:

> > > Does somebody know a tool for generating some task rendezvous diagrams?
>
> TeamWork from Cadre Technologies and Rational Rose can both generate
> diagrams directly from Ada source.  Not very good diagrams, but better
> than nothing.
>
> --
> Wes Groleau
> http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau

Yes, I know that there are some UML tools. But this tools doesn't help me,
because the
UML doesn't have any diagrams for task or specially for rendezvous. Of course
UML has
Activity or Sequence diagram, but this diagram are not enough adequate for
this job.

Regards

Peter

Peter Vogelsanger        Oerlikon Contraves/Defense Tel. +41(1)316 22 11
Computer Scientist HTL   Birchstr. 155              Fax. +41(1)316 25 09
Software Engineer        CH-8050 Zuerich            mailto:[log in to unmask]
Tel. +41(1)316 26 74     Switzerland    http://www.oerlikoncontraves.com