Glenn Booker wrote:

> As far as I've seen, DO-178 is only specified on a contract-by-contract basis, for both FAA and DoD avionics projects.
>
> For those who want to get a copy of DO-178B, it's available from:
>
> http://www.rtca.org/store/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1&sku=082

That link is another great example of incredible software, if
it only wasn't so common.  It says 'Welcome', and asks me if
I'm in North America. I mark 'in North America' and click on
'Continue'.  It asks 'Are you a member?'. I mark 'No' and click
on 'Continue'. It says 'Welcome', and asks me if I'm in North
America. I mark 'in North America' and click on 'Continue'.
It asks 'Are you a member?'. I mark 'No' and click on 'Continue'.
It says 'Welcome', and asks me if I'm in North America. I mark
'in North America' and click on 'Continue'.  It asks 'Are you a
member?'. I mark 'No' and click on 'Continue'. It says 'Welcome',
and asks me if I'm in North America. I mark 'in North America'
and click on 'Continue'.  It asks 'Are you a member?'. I mark
'No' and click on 'Continue'. It says 'Welcome', and asks me if
I'm in North America. I mark 'in North America' and click on
'Continue'.  It asks 'Are you a member?'. I mark 'No' and click
on 'Continue'.  It says 'Welcome', and asks me if I'm in North
America. I mark 'in North America' and click on 'Continue'.  It
asks 'Are you a member?'. I mark 'No' and click on 'Continue' ...

Fortunately, I catch on quickly and know when to stop.

Al