Please include the cc's on this msg if anyone has good guidance on my
question about converting C to Ada.  GORDON SMITH is the TRW person who
asked me about it, and I'll be off email most of the next 2 weeks.  Thx,
-Hal

PS:  Is the old c2ada program from the 80's regarded as "reputable"?  If so,
where do we get it now?  I see no immediately obvious links (to c2ada or the
subject in general) from the SIGAda or PowerAda websites...