Hi Hal,

> From: Hal Hart
>
> Please include the cc's on this msg if anyone has good guidance on my
> question about converting C to Ada.  GORDON SMITH is the TRW person who
> asked me about it, and I'll be off email most of the next 2 weeks.  Thx,
> -Hal

There aren't any Cc:'s on your message as forwarded to the mailing list.
You may have copied someone on your submission, but the mail forwarded out
by listserv doesn't carry the Cc:.

> PS:  Is the old c2ada program from the 80's regarded as
> "reputable"?  If so,
> where do we get it now?  I see no immediately obvious links (to
> c2ada or the
> subject in general) from the SIGAda or PowerAda websites...

http://www.averstar.com/~stt/bindings/c2ada/c2ada.html

I don't know how "old" this c2ada is (nor how "reputable") :-)