DR. IYA K. ABU POSITION:FORMER PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF BOLA IGE. (Assassinated Former Justice Minister of Nigeria) REF: THE ASSASSINATION OF THE FORMER JUSTICE MINISTER AND THE USD150 MILLION DRUG MONEY THE REAL STORY. Sir, I write you this letter believing that you will keep same a top secret as the issues involved are known only to a few of us. I have written you this letter from my hideout in a neighbouring West African country to ensure that this money involved is not lost to greedy politicians determined to use these funds for their political electioneering campaigns. Now the real story. Last December the former Justice Minister and Attorney-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was killed by unknown persons. While the whole world mourned this reat loss of an erudite scholar, nobody knew that the killing was actually masterminded by top government officials and the Inspector-General of Police who attempted to reveal their identity was removed from office. The main reason for the killing and all these political confusion is who gets the USD150 million recovered from illegal drug dealers. After the killing of the Honourable Minister, two attempts were made to kill me but I managed to escape to this neighbouring West African country. They want me dead or alive because it is only the late Minister and I that have all the correct banking details where this money has been deposited. Even the Presidency do not have any details of this deposit because on the Minister's instructions, I had deposited this money in a private commercial bank. Now I am in a dilemma, the Minister my boss is dead and it is my responsibility to show human kindness to the family he left behind. Consequently, I have decided to secretly move these funds into your bank account if you will agree to this arrangement. I do not need to go back to Nigeria to accomplish this as my contacts in the commercial bank where this money is deposited are most willing to give their maximum cooperation and assistance. At the end of the whole transaction, you will retain 40% of the total sum which we are able to transfer into your bank account while the remaining 60% will be shared between me and my friends in the commercial bank back in Nigeria. Please I await your urgent response on this matter either through Email or via my telephone number as indicated above. Thank you. DR. IYA K. ABU.