I apologize if this comes across as a commercial.  I just wanted to be sure
this information was passed along.

At 07:32 AM 10/25/02 -0700, Steven Lim wrote:
>And there's also an X11Ada library out there.. someone did a binding of Ada to
>X11... : )

XInAda, a product of Top Graph'X, not only works with almost any Ada
compiler, but it is written 100% in Ada, and it is the only X Windows
environment that works correctly with Ada Tasking.

sro
S. Ron Oliver, the U.S. representative for Top Graph'X, developers of high
quality software components, using Ada, including OrbRiver the
multi-language ORB.  A single distributed programming environment for all
developers.  Supports Ada95, Java, and C++.

For more information, check out www.topgraphx.com.

Semi-retired professor of Computer Science and Computer
Engineering.  www.csc.calpoly.edu/~sroliver