Rick Duley wrote:

> Ada.Characters.Latin_1 doesn't have a EURO_SYMBOL.
> Suggestions please ;)

You could use a character encoding that includes the euro
sign.  ISO-8895-15 is AFAIK still the official character
encoding for the euro zone.  Another option is UTF-8
(variable length encoding of ISO-10646) or BMP (16 bit
subset of ISO-10646 - used for Wide_Character).

The most popular choice seems to be UTF-8 [1].

Jacob

[1] I dislike the use of UTF-8, since ASCII is a pure subset
    encoding, and many programmers seem to forget to test if
    their UTF-8 implementations actually work for more than
    just plain ASCII. <down from soap-box>
--
»And what about homo sapiens?
 Yes, we think that would be a very good idea ...« -- not Gandhi