On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 07:08:50 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Perhaps in the commmercial company you're working
>with, they also have a product division where early
>customer involvement is essential.  They may relate
>best to a comparision like that.

Thanks for your comments, but I think I wasn't clear in my original
post.

The problem is not that I have to convince anyone that usability needs
to be done, but how to integrate the concepts and ideas with an
existing technically-oriented development lifecycle.

*    Nick Gassman - Usability and Standards Manager - [log in to unmask]     *
              * http://ba.com *