David Botton wrote:

> Ok #3 in our series of questions that will make their way
> in to future articles, FAQs, etc.
>
> Why would I want to use Ada for small projects?

For all the same reasons as for large projects (minus those
that are specific to large projects of course).

I can't come up with any arguments for using Ada that are
specific for small projects.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
By becoming continuous, war has fundamentally changed its character.
 In past ages, a war, almost by definition, was something that sooner