We are still looking for volunteers to help us present our July 18th
meeting. If you attended CHI or UPA this year, consider volunteering to
speak for 15 minutes about your favorite learnings from CHI or UPA. It's a
great opportunity to get involved with our Bay Area user research community.
Let me know if you are interested!

The meeting will be held Tuesday July 18th. Socializing starts at 7pm, and
the presentation starts at 7:30pm.

Thanks,
Mary VanRiper, Emily Hebard, Kaaren Hanson