Please note that the ISCRAM 2007 deadline for submission for all tracks
and types of submissions has been extended until Friday January 26th
2007 18:00 (GMT).

Thanks,
-- Susanne

Susanne Jul, PhD
NRC Research Associate
Pacific Disaster Center
Kihei Maui HI USA
+1 808-891-7956

http://www.sjul.org
http://www.pdc.org

-----Original Message-----
From: ISCRAM2007 Conference [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thu 11-Jan-07 23:49

Subject: IMPORTANT: EXTENDED Deadline ISCRAM2007 Paper submission &
change of reviewer deadlines

Dear All,

Due to many requests to extend the deadline for paper submission we have
decide to allow authors 10 more days. The reviewer deadlines will be
move 7 days up. Please take note of the new schedule below. It replaces
chapter 10 of the survival guide!

Of course we also wish you all the best in 2007!

Regards,

Bartel van der Walle, Kees Nieuwenhuis & Paul Burghardt