I agree with Paola's points. Adding to that... Assuming the row of links is
left-aligned, I would argue the 'more' link belongs just below these links,
left-aligned. I don't ever recall seeing this type of link above the
associated copy.

You could also link the "Featured" label, perhaps. (as
http://www.iht.comdoes with some of their section titles).

Cheers,
Tzaddi

--