The submission deadline for the workshop on Parallel Programming for Analytics Applications at PPoPP 2014 has been extended by one week to December 9, 2013, 11:59 PM EST.

Details of the workshop are at this site - https://sites.google.com/site/2014ppaa  and the original CFP is included below.

Sincerely,
Priya Nagpurkar

Research Staff Member,
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY
http://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/view.php?person=us-pnagpurkar
(914) 945 1858

Inactive hide details for Priya A Nagpurkar---11/06/2013 05:13:44 PM---Dear Parallel Systems Researchers, We are organizing a wPriya A Nagpurkar---11/06/2013 05:13:44 PM---Dear Parallel Systems Researchers, We are organizing a workshop on Parallel Programming for Analytic

From: Priya A Nagpurkar/Watson/IBM
To: Priya A Nagpurkar/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
Cc: Manoj Kumar/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Joefon Jann/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Jose Moreira/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, [log in to unmask], "Buğra Gedik" <[log in to unmask]>, "Lee Edlefsen" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Silvius Rus <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date: 11/06/2013 05:13 PM
Subject: Call for papers: Parallel Programming for Analytics Applications Workshop @ PPoPP 2014

Dear Parallel Systems Researchers,

We are organizing a workshop on Parallel Programming for Analytics Applications at the PPoPP-19 conference.  Analytics applications are expanding in scale and scope, home land security, social media, targeted marketing at individual level, to name a few.  This workshop provides a forum for the analytics applications community, parallel programming run-time and development environment community, and systems community to exchange ideas on how to cross-leverage the progress in each of these areas to address the system/programming challenges posed by these analytics applications.

Details of the workshop are at this site - https://sites.google.com/site/2014ppaa.  We invite you to submit a paper based on your early research in this area.  Accepted papers will be published in ACM digital proceedings after the workshop.  The key dates are:

For those not submitting a paper at this point, we encourage you to participate in this workshop.

Sincerely,
Priya Nagpurkar

Research Staff Member,
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY
http://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/view.php?person=us-pnagpurkar
(914) 945 1858

To unsubscribe from the PODC list, click the following link:
http://listserv.acm.org/scripts/wa-ACMLPX.exe?SUBED1=PODC&A=1