From: Adriana Wilde <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: poster
Date: 1 May 2018 at 08:56:26 BST
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,
Who can update the website to add this?
Also, to specify that the template required is the SIGCONF (there are several on the zip file that gets downloaded on the the link there).
This can be a barrier, especially for people who are preparing their abstract in a rush.
We have received 15 so far, but I am thinking that last-minute preparations will benefit from this small update.
Thanks,
Adriana