Hi All

My main goal was to not start all over again.  So I hope this helps everyone
as a good start,  especially since both Natasa and Reyyan helped me create
it last October.

Last year email did not work for us.  We can use the ACMWE_SC email if you
would like.  But then we need someone responsible for collecting and putting
in our Drive so no proposal gets lost.

I have suggested that the upload be a PDF document,  they can create this in
any editor they prefer.  That way we are not tied to Word which also costs
money.  Most editors provide the possibility to create PDF.

Additionally I suggest that we put all this information on a  web page on
the current womENcourage with all the instructions so that everyone can see
it online.  We can then move it to our ACM-W Europe page when that is
available.

An example is the SIGCHI proposal page
https://sigchi.org/resources/sigchi-development-fund/.

Please everyone send comments and suggestions and I will add the comments
and format it prettier so that it will be easy to add to the web page when
Alexandra is available.

Bev