Hi Bev, I checked the application and marked the tasks as completed, so I
think it is done, even if there is no button like "submit" (this is quite
disappointing being the CHI submission site! Such an elementary usability
error...)
Tiziana

--

Prof. Tiziana Catarci
Direttrice - Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica, Automatica e

Phone  +39-0677274007
E-mail [log in to unmask]
URL    http://www.diag.uniroma1.it/users/catarcidisuniroma1it