Dear Paola,

I guess it’s not us who can decide on this. Maybe Natasa should talk with ACM board to ask about wire transfer.

Because I know it from another conference, it’s a big deal. Someone should open an account, share the iban/swift whatever and control/check everything. Also, there is a problem with giving invoice too when its wire transfer.

Best,
Rukiye

Sent from my iPhone