Thanks very much for your reply, I will look at it and come back to you if I have questions.

We will have an answer next week.

Bev

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 12:23 Josephina Antoniou, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Bev and Steering Committee,

1.       I attach a more detailed budget using the template available in the proposal document and considering the sample programme available to plan for the needs in space and corresponding prices. You can see that in terms of sponsorships I have planned very conservatively, not assuming any platinum or diamond sponsors and we still balance with a small surplus (this may account for unpredicted expenses, e.g. gratuities etc). Still, I will try with the rest of the committee to ensure some of the platinum or diamond sponsors the event has.

2.       I also attach a list of the supporters of the school of sciences that usually support the university’s computing-related conferences and events that will offer grants and may further support the event (e.g. finance bags, usbs and other gifts).

Note that all prices have been checked with the local events office and are listed without potential discounts that we may request at a later time. Also, we can use the university’s marketing office to create and distribute any logos, web banners etc. on social media and local outlets, so there will be no charge to the conference.

Please let me know if you need any additional information from us.

Best Regards,

Josephina

Dr Josephina Antoniou BA, MSc, PhD, FHEA | Assistant Professor in Computing | Course Leader MSc Computing |

Chair of ACM-W Cyprus | Cyprus Director for ICPC | Member of Bioethics Committee for Assessment of Biomedical Research

UCLan Cyprus, 12 -14 University Avenue, Pyla, 7080 Larnaka, Cyprus

T. +357 24 69 4094  |  F. +357 24 81 21 20  |  E. [log in to unmask]