Hi Bev,
It is very nice to hear from you. I will send additional details by Friday regarding the required information. I will revisit the budget and add these costs and sponsorships as well. I have already contacted the Events office of the university to prepare the exact amounts.

Best Regards,
Josephina

From: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 16 July 2019 17:07
To: Josephina Antoniou <[UCLan Cyprus Ltd] Computing and Mathematics> <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Hosting womENcourage 2020: full proposal

Dear Josephina,

After meeting yesterday,  the Steering Committee would like answers to a few additional questions.  We need answers for these questions by Friday 19th of July.

Also please let me know the total cost of using the venue you are proposing.  Looking at the budget template,  this would be the amount for auditorium and rooms to hold the event.  This includes any overhead costs you might need to pay for usage of the building.  Alternatively, you could use the format of the template budget included in the proposal template but it is not required.

I also want you to be aware that as a team you will also need to raise money to support the event.  Please estimate how much you can raise from your local contacts and other supporters.  This is critical as the quality of the event is dependent upon participation of industry supporters and the money they raise.

Thanks again for your proposal,  we are working to make a decision as soon as possible and hope to give you our answer by early next week.

Bev Bachmayer
Chair womENcourage Celebration Steering Committee