From: acmwe_sc [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bev Bachmayer
Sent: 07 August 2019 15:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [2020] Re: womENcourage 2020: Notification

Hi everyone,

Just following up on the planning for the 2020 ACM Celebration of Women in Computing: womENcourage 2020.

We would like to have a skype call in the next few weeks, therefore I would like to target next week.  I have set up a doodle which includes all afternoons of next week,  since we are working over about 4-5 time zones,  I think afternoons will best.
Please fill out your availability here.  https://doodle.com/poll/5ripw9wgbzgfqdx9
If next week is not good for you because you are away on holiday,  please send me an email and we will shift by one or two weeks.

I am not sure who will need to attend this meeting from the organizing team side,  I trust that Araz can inform us who must be at the meeting.

The agenda is
1.       confirm details of the event
2.       finalize dates of the event
3.       agree on the theme of the event
4.       to discuss the required ACM policies and procedure

Looking forward to speaking with everyone in the next few weeks.

Bev Bachmayer
Chair womENcourage Steering Committee