From: Artificial Intelligence <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> On Behalf Of Kautz, Henry A
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Request for Information on VIA Task Force Report: R&D Opportunities in Video & Image Analytics - Published

The Video and Image Analytics Task Force of the US government Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) coordinating body has published a Request for Information in the Federal Register:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/07/18/2019-15315/request-for-information-on-via-task-force-report-randd-opportunities-in-video-and-image-analytics <https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/07/18/2019-15315/request-for-information-on-via-task-force-report-randd-opportunities-in-video-and-image-analytics>

The Task Force is issuing a report on  R&D Opportunities in Video & Image Analytics and requests public comment on the draft report.  The final report will be read by all federal agencies that support research in this area.

Henry Kautz
National Science Foundation
Division Director, CISE/IIS
*

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer*

*Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon
chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin
amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://sites.google.com/view/seanadh-riomhphoist>*

*This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://sites.google.com/view/dcu-email-disclaimer>*

*

--