Hello Bev, Reyyan, all,
These problems do happen. Organising events are difficult. The planned
"evaluation" blog post can start with the word cloud, and then have quotes
from the participants.
For the areas where improvements were suggested, maybe we can use sth. we
used to when I was working at a university:
To acknowledge the requests for improvements, we had:
You said: " " and We will: " "  or We did: ""
Maybe we can have such a thing.
I will draft a template and share the link, and then, Bev, can you fill in
the gaps?

For the newsletter article on womENcourage 2019, who should I be expecting
input from? I agree with Reyyan, it would be great to have pieces written
by the people attending them. If we can organise ourselves in the next few
days, and I can have the names, I can coordinate that as well. I can help
with the texts (editing, selecting photos, combining things together) but
need sth. to start with.

I will also ping Araz again for the announcement for 2020 in Azerbaijan.
Best wishes,
--Cigdem

Best,
--Cigdem