Hi Bev,

Reducing the number of questions is a very good attempt.

I would suggest to separate <the best> and <needs improvement> to different questions.

Thanks and best regards.

Reyyan

On 9.09.2019 10:44, Bev Bachmayer wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have made some major changes for 2019,  see the changes here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x0v-r5PMMLpYzuWaOwGzAKhJfV184pxMhI3woADTCro/edit

Note,  I am working to significantly reduce the number of question for the entire event.  My goal is 10 questions total which will give us some insight as to the effectiveness of the event.

Knowing that our goal is to provide women with role models, networking opportunities  and revive their commitment to the career (please let me know if this is wrong).  I am trying to focus the questions on whether we meet those goals.

We can send session surveys for all the workshops,  hackathon.  A separate survey for the career fair to both attendees and the supporters.   I am also sure that we can add session surveys of three questions for each of the keynotes and the panels.  These I would have a request at the end of each session to fill out online.  These will have three questions:

Please provide me with ideas and comments,  and suggestions.

Bev