Thanks so much for the edits,  I have incorporated them  Once I hear from
Nuria,  I will send the invitations.

Bev

From: Natasa Milic-Frayling <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 4:52 PM
To: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: 'Natasa Milic-Frayling' <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Invitation to join Celebrations Steering Committee DRAFT review

Bev,
That is great. Please do invite Dorota and Rukiye. From your email it was
not clear where the letter is going.

I expect that they will not immediately ask but we should have volunteer
guidelines ready for them. At the moment we have drafts but not the final
version for the Working Group volunteers.

In the invitation, please do refer to yourself as womENcourage Steering
Committee (not the Celebration Steering Committee) and scope your statements
accordingly. Below is some wording that may help.

Best regards,

Natasa

Prof Natasa Milic-Frayling – Chair, ACM-WE – mobile: +44 787 0566 404 –
email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  – skype:
natasa-milic-frayling

Dear xxx

As womENcourage Steering Committee Chair, I would like to invite you to join
the womENcourage Steering Committee (SC) and contribute to the future
planning of womENcourage Celebrations.

Through your work with the past ACM-WE Celebrations and ACM related
activities, we recognize your exceptional commitment and dedication to
supporting women in computing.

The womENcourage SC promotes the mission and vision of ACM-WE through
facilitating the organization of womENcourage Celebrations.  We focus on all
organizational aspects ensuring the quality and continuity of this important
community event.

We believe that with your help we can provide future organizing committees
the support and direction they need for future events. The SC committee
meets monthly for one hour and members typically spend 5 additional hours
per month on related activities.

We are confident that you would be an excellent addition to our Committee
and we look forward to your reply. Should you have any question or require
further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Bev Bachmayer

Chair, womENcourage Steering Committee