Ok will change that. I have the same questions but they were just grouped
in a grid. 'did you attend any workshops' is not a question we expect an
answer. The answers are individually pe each workshop speaker/ moderator
and each workshop content.

I will make them separately if you thing that visually will be better.

Let me know about the other sections too.

Best,

Alexandra