Dear Cigdem,

We have the participant evaluations on the drive.  If you want to help with pulling it into a short blog then I am happy to work on it with you.

I am also working on the supporter feedback so we can collect from the career fair and supporters their comments.

Bev

From: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Cigdem Sengul
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 3:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: womENcourage-related news on social media and newsletter

Hello,

To continue the good coverage we had during Rome, I would like to conclude September with participant evaluations from Rome and the announcement of womENcourage 2020 on social media.

Could you provide a pointer to what information could we use? This would also be essential for the newsletter next month.

Also, I remember Reyyan mentioning the womENcourage summary report? Could you let me know who is responsible for that?

Thanks for your help,

--Cigdem