Hello,
I've taken a look at the feedback, and I think for a blog post, we would need to deeper analysis, and have a section on what we could improve on.
There are some very positive and also negative comments on organisation, conflicting remarks about "great food" and "not enough food" etc.
But, I pulled the comments, normalised the text, and did a wordcloud (Attached) which I am happy to share on social media.
As I said, the blog post would need more work.
What do you think?

Best regards,
--Cigdem

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 8:37 AM Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Bev

That would be great, thanks! I will look at them and see whether we can put together a blog article. I should be able to get back to you tomorrow.

Sincerely,
-Cigdem

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 at 08:20, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Cigdem,

We have the participant evaluations on the drive.  If you want to help with pulling it into a short blog then I am happy to work on it with you.

I am also working on the supporter feedback so we can collect from the career fair and supporters their comments.

Bev