Dear Cigdem,
I think the wordcloud is great :)
About the food: people did not come out to eat at the same time due to parallel events and that might be the reason for conflicting feedback.
Best wishes.
Reyyan

Sent from a phone...

On 26 Sep 2019, at 19:36, Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,
I've taken a look at the feedback, and I think for a blog post, we would need to deeper analysis, and have a section on what we could improve on.
There are some very positive and also negative comments on organisation, conflicting remarks about "great food" and "not enough food" etc.
But, I pulled the comments, normalised the text, and did a wordcloud (Attached) which I am happy to share on social media.
As I said, the blog post would need more work.
What do you think?

Best regards,
--Cigdem

> On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 8:37 AM Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello Bev
>
> That would be great, thanks! I will look at them and see whether we can put together a blog article. I should be able to get back to you tomorrow.
>
> Sincerely,
> -Cigdem
>
>> On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 at 08:20, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Dear Cigdem,
>>

>> We have the participant evaluations on the drive.  If you want to help with pulling it into a short blog then I am happy to work on it with you.
>>

>> I am also working on the supporter feedback so we can collect from the career fair and supporters their comments.
>>

>> Bev

<wordcloud-womencouragefeedback.png>