Hi,

About the blog post after the event my idea for the future is to have pre-defined  people (volunteers, scholarship winners, ...) responsible to write about each session of the event and share with the communications chair. Especially when we have parallel events at least one volunteer should info about one event (preferably two :)

Best wishes.
Reyyan

Sent from a phone...

On 26 Sep 2019, at 19:36, Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,
I've taken a look at the feedback, and I think for a blog post, we would need to deeper analysis, and have a section on what we could improve on.
There are some very positive and also negative comments on organisation, conflicting remarks about "great food" and "not enough food" etc.
But, I pulled the comments, normalised the text, and did a wordcloud (Attached) which I am happy to share on social media.
As I said, the blog post would need more work.
What do you think?

Best regards,
--Cigdem

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 8:37 AM Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Bev

That would be great, thanks! I will look at them and see whether we can put together a blog article. I should be able to get back to you tomorrow.

Sincerely,
-Cigdem

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 at 08:20, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Cigdem,

We have the participant evaluations on the drive.  If you want to help with pulling it into a short blog then I am happy to work on it with you.

I am also working on the supporter feedback so we can collect from the career fair and supporters their comments.

Bev