Hello Bev, Reyyan, all,
These problems do happen. Organising events are difficult. The planned "evaluation" blog post can start with the word cloud, and then have quotes from the participants.
For the areas where improvements were suggested, maybe we can use sth. we used to when I was working at a university:
To acknowledge the requests for improvements, we had:
You said: " " and We will: " "  or We did: ""
Maybe we can have such a thing.
I will draft a template and share the link, and then, Bev, can you fill in the gaps?

For the newsletter article on womENcourage 2019, who should I be expecting input from? I agree with Reyyan, it would be great to have pieces written by the people attending them. If we can organise ourselves in the next few days, and I can have the names, I can coordinate that as well. I can help with the texts (editing, selecting photos, combining things together) but need sth. to start with.

I will also ping Araz again for the announcement for 2020 in Azerbaijan.
Best wishes,
--Cigdem

Best,
--Cigdem

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 7:40 PM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Cigdem,

I noticed this and on the last day I went out to eat at 1PM and the buffet was closing down even though it was opened at 12:30.  I asked the chef what is going on and he said he served 300 people,  well there were not 300 people there on that day.

So he just shut down early and that was the problem.

I think it is a good lessons learned that we have to make sure that when the lunch opens that there is food for everyone.  Even if it is pizza or something inexpensive.  I know Ruth did not have any lunch because she was tied up in a workshop.

Even so the word cloud is fabulous and I love it.  Thanks so very much.

Bev