From: Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 01:45
To: Araz Yusubov (ACM) <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Natasa Milic-Frayling <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Alexandra Dediu <[log in to unmask]>; Bedour Alshaigy <[log in to unmask]>; Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: womENcourage 2020 announcement and publicity coordination

Dear Araz,

Thank you! Let us know when you would like to meet, and we will make sure ACM-WE outreach team members are present in the call, and we can discuss all matters publicity.

As a first task, let's work on the 2020 Announcement in the newsletter- what would you like us to emphasise in the announcement piece?
Best regards,
--Cigdem

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 4:45 PM Araz Yusubov (ACM) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Cigdem,

It is always nice to hear from you. I will continue the correspondence from my ADA email and add some Baku team members to further communication with an aim to decide on our first meeting.

Many thanks,
Araz

On Friday, September 20, 2019, 12:33:11 PM GMT+4, Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Araz,

(in cc, womENcourage steering committee)

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate and thank you for hosting womENcourage 2020 in Azerbaijan. I, personally, will be looking forward to it.

Now that womENcourage 2019 is over, the ACM-WE outreach team would like to make the announcement for womENcourage 2020 in the October newsletter, and on social media. As usual, the deadline for the newsletter is the 10th of the month (October 10).

We will be creating texts as appropriate for the different mediums (mainly newsletter, Facebook and Twitter) and would love to have your help on this.

As the chair of  ACM-WE communications and outreach, I would also like to meet with you and your team at a time convenient to you so that we can discuss how to organise our activities for the womENcourage 2020.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Cigdem Sengul, PhD
Senior Researcher, Nominet UK
ACM-WE Communications and Outreach Chair