I will try

From: Reyyan Ayfer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:53 PM
To: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Good news for the Steering Committee

Bev,
Since it is a listserv either you or Cigdem can add. I passed all my authorization related with the listserv to Cigdem.
Best wishes.
Reyyan

On 4.09.2019 16:47, Bev Bachmayer wrote:

No,  I added them all to the emails,  when I answered.  This is quite unnerving that no one can see them.  I will write an email and ask Marcia to add all of the new and returning members.

I will let you know when the list is updated.

Adriana,  can you please let me know if this is the email I should add to the list.

Dorota, Rukiye,  prepare yourself for more emails.

Bev