Thank you for your numerous replies!

If you'd still like to *respond*, please do so *by next Monday* (Nov 18).

I'll then follow up with a summary of the results next week.

As a first "meta result," from my point of view this way of getting an
impression of the community's stance works better than by show of hands
in business meetings. There have been 76 replies so far, a number that's
not easily reached at a business meeting. Moreover, I believe that the
business meetings is often cut short due to time constraints.