Dear all,

Just tagging on this e-mail, I would love to introduce the womENcourage 2020 organising committee in our next ACM-W Europe newsletter in January.
It would be great if you would send me to profile and photo information, and I would love to hear from you a few words on what you hope to accomplish in the conference.

 Our January newsletter deadline is January 8. If this is not possible for January, we can schedule it to February of course (I understand with holidays in between, there may be some time pressure.) However, I would like to communicate to our community all the work you are putting in for womENcourage as soon as possible.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
--Cigdem

Cigdem Sengul, PhD
ACM-W Europe Communications and Outreach Chair

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 4:30 PM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Araz,

I have your information to  the meeting minutes in the womENcourage 2020 drive  meeting minutes folder.  I think it is useful if we keep all minutes available on the drive,  then they will not get lost in the emails.

Additionally,  Cigdem has started a template for the mailing lists here.

I have started filling in names,  but if you could get it updated with the appropriate names and emails it would be very helpful.

Or just finish the contact list and I can add to it.

Can we try to accomplish the identification of as many organizers as possible by the end of December?

Thanks,

Bev