I have your information to the meeting minutes in the womENcourage 2020 drive meeting minutes folder. I think it is useful if we keep all minutes available on the drive, then they will not get lost in the emails.
Additionally, Cigdem has started a template for the mailing lists here.
I have started filling in names, but if you could get it updated with the appropriate names and emails it would be very helpful.
Or just finish the contact list and I can add to it.
Can we try to accomplish the identification of as many organizers as possible by the end of December?
It was nice to talk to you yesterday. Below are slightly disorganized actions points:
- Site Visit is 3-4 days - day 0 arrivals, day 1 external visits/meetings (evening - welcome), day 2 internal meetings (evening - departures start), day 3 departures
- Site Visit program is to inspect the venues and to discuss the plans
- Dates for Site Visit is to be confirmed - preliminarily Saturday-Sunday, 22-23 February.
- The Logo draft is generally alright - the colors may change.
- Alexandra to send the credentials to website to Araz to be passed to the local web person. Many materials are ready from the application and IOI2019 website.
- The local committee chairs to be determined and agreed.
- Bev will save the ACM budget template in the shared folder. The budget to be finalized. The question is does ACM get some percent of the incoming funds?
From: Araz Yusubov
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2019 19:28
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Vafa Kazdal <[log in to unmask]>; Elnara Nabiyeva <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Ulduzə Xəlilova <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Reyyan Ayfer <[log in to unmask]>; Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [20=20] Meeting #1
When: Monday, December 16, 2019 7:00 PM-8:00 PM.
From: Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:27:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Azerbaijan ACM Chapter <[log in to unmask]>; Vafa Kazdal <[log in to unmask]>; Elnara Nabiyeva <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [20=20] Re: Meeting reminder for tomorrow 16 December Steering Committee 16:00 CET, 15:00 UK, 18:00 UTC, 19:00 Azerbaijani
Thanks for guidance and reminder. In fact, we were expecting a calendar request - I will send one, so this is in calendars.
As for the Site Visit, is it to be in late January? How many days is the usual program?
Looking forward to 'seeing' you soon.
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2019 17:12
To: Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Meeting reminder for tomorrow 16 December Steering Committee 16:00 CET, 15:00 UK, 18:00 UTC, 19:00 Azerbaijani
The Steering committee will be happy to hear your current status at the steering committee meeting tomorrow at 16:CET and 19:00 Azerbaijani time zone.
Please come prepared to update us on the status.
The current agenda is the have Ruth to tell us about her current plans for ACM-W Europe as the new Chair.
Second topic is your update on planning for the event.
a. Site Visit, Agree on Date for Site visit ----Araz please set date for site visit with the following schedules in mind.
- Bev - after 7 January is good
- Ruth - any time other than 14th&15th Jan; the 28th is not ideal either but I can work around it if necessary.
- Nuria - from 20 to 31 January is fine
- Rukiye - Between 18th and 30th January (it’s my semester break)
- Dorota - between 3 January - 5 February (not available in February, February will be busy for me)
b. Obtain the list of CHAIRS & set up the mailing list
c. Status of logo and the website
d. Linking the new chairs with counterparts
e. Associate names with email 2020 celebration mailing lists
Looking forward to talking with you tomorrow.