Hi Araz,

Any attendee from previous years who indicated an approval to receive communications regarding womENcourage can be contacted if we compose a suitable message. This will allow us to ask them if they are willing to have their contact details forwarded to you in accordance with data protection laws.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

lyit Corporate Name 01_L

www.lyit.ie