tl;dr: The submission deadline for this event is January 10, one month from
today. Please submit your innovative curricular models, challenges, and
opportunities, as described below, via email to me or via GitHub pull
request. You can also email me without a submission to indicate your
interest in attending. We look forward to a lively and inspiring discussion!