From: Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 01:42
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Reminder of Meeting on Monday 20th January 16 CET

Hi Araz,

Congratulations on getting such a good start on the funding! I am sure that you will do well. Regarding the visit dates, I believe that 22-23 February will be fine.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

lyit Corporate Name 01_L

www.lyit.ie