20 January is the Day of Mourning and National Pride commemorating 1990 soviet troops attack in Baku, and our Spring 2020 classes start right after on 21 January, so it will be busy. However the local team aims to meet on Thursday, 23 January, and we may need
to consult with you afterwards - next week.
Once again, we have few pending questions:
- Bev will save the ACM budget template in the shared folder. The budget to be finalized. The question is does ACM get some amount from the incoming funds?
- Alexandra to send the credentials to website to Araz to be passed to the local web person. Many materials are ready from the application and IOI2019 website.
- Previous program of Site Visit would be helpful to arrange for 22-23 February visit.
- Today we had a call with Azerbaijan ACM Chapater member who works for Amazon. We may pursue also sponsorship with Amazon AWS.
Congratulations on getting such a good start on the funding! I am sure that you will do well. Regarding the visit dates, I believe that 22-23
February will be fine.
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),
Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93
Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93
Tel: +353 74 91 86355
Thanks for keeping your eye on this - we need to activate the inception and finalize planning.
Several kind notes from my end:
- Last time I checked the Excel file (?) with ACM template for budget was not in shared folder
- We did not get credentials for official website yet
- What are the final dates for Site Visit - 22-23 February?
- Just today we secured 20,000 AZN = 11,765 USD local sponsorship for the womENcourage 2020 from PASA Bank.
Hi Organizing team
The steering committee monthly meeting is on Monday the 21st at 16 CET.
It would be nice if we could have an update on the status of the organizing team.
I have not seen an invite for the organizing team meeting, would like to know when it will occur and to get an update on the timeline and program plans.
Thanks so much
Chair womENcourage Steering Committee