Bev

From: Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 10:31 PM
To: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

Just following up on this. Is the list of e-mails/aliases complete so that I can share it with Marcia?

Thanks,

--Cigdem

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 10:27 PM Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

This is great, thanks!

I will update the rest tomorrow with Ruth, and when you let me know that the womENcourage part is complete, I will send it to Marcia to implement the changes.

Thanks,

--Cigdem

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 4:34 PM <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

Ok  I sent the email and added him to the share,  the others can just look but not edit.

Additionally I made changes to the steering committee,  looks like this version is very old and did not have the current ACM_WE or even SC members,  I updated that for you.

Let me know if you have questions.

Bev